Thursday, December 25, 2008

NEW BEANBAG LAPTOP/NOTEBOOK/COMPUTER KEYBOARD TABLE

computer_set.jpg
computer_set.jpg
computer_set.jpg


This is a very nice lap desk, is a great size for a Laptop, the cotton bean bag is cool and comfortable. Unfortunately, it has one fairly major design flaw, it has a nice handy handle at the top, but the designer chose to not include any bean bag under that last 2 inches at the top of the desk. I am sure that the thought was that room needed to be left for the handle to be used, but having no support at the top makes the entire desk and computer lean to the back, it is severe enough that the front feet of my laptop don't rest on the desk at all. I am going to attempt to correct the problem myself, rather than try to buy another one, as this was a nice one in my price range.
get here

Other Article



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Widget By Devils Workshop

Label Cloud