Saturday, August 30, 2008

Netgear GS108 ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch

Netgear_Ethernet_Desktop_Switch.jpg

This product works well for me. I have three wired computers connected to it as well as my Netgear WG102 wireless access point. Upstream from the router is my Netgear FR114P wired-only router and from that my Motorola SB5100 cable modem. I've had this setup for 6 months now and no lockups or wierd reboots from any of the equipment. After dealing with flakey networking problems for almost 3 years from various equipment, I now swear by Netgear "blue box" equipment. (And I've had issues with Netgear consumer "white plastic" equipment, among other brands of consumer equipment.)

Other Article



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Widget By Devils Workshop

Label Cloud